Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Trudging Along

Bryan, my advisor for my master's project, hasn't responded to any drafts that I've emailed him in the last two weeks. So, I'm just plugging along, assuming that it's all fine. It's going much better these days. I wrote my "theoretical framework" and "methodology" sections, and now I'm just filling in examples of how the whole Lesson Study mentoring model worked out this year, according to these standards of success that I've already established. I've found that I can get about three pages of solid writing in every morning. Something happens to my brain at around 12:30 p.m., and I can't really get much more academic writing accomplished after that. It's a bizarre, but manageable phenomenon, this inability to write very much in a day. This week is Spring Break so I can afford to move along at this snail-like pace. As long as I can keep up the three pages per day, I'm on track to be done by Sunday.

I've been working a lot on my book blog. I might start leaving comments with a link to it on some of the kid lit blogs I'm always lurking around. I want it to be very presentable.

No comments: