Friday, December 03, 2004

Freezing Friday

My sweet angel Robert is all bundled up in a quilt, sleeping on the couch. He asked me why it was so cold in the family room, compared to the kitchen. I think its because heat rises. He finally agreed he could try dressing a little warmer for winter, but he still refuses to wear any socks or shoes. He's worked eleven hour days all week and must be exhausted. He's also getting used to his braces, which he got Monday. He's being brave, but is in a lot of pain right now. He says he can stand the pain on his teeth, but the way they rip up his inner lips is what makes him want to get them off already.

My other angel is whining because he can never decide if he wants in or out of the house. He's out right now and I'm going to sleep soon, so he'll have to just whine. Maybe it will be warm enough to walk him tomorrow.

Our attorney here finally contacted the attorneys in Uganda. That's it, however. Just an initial contact so far. No progress on getting custody yet.

I finished that Pinker Paper last weekend, but even without my professor's feedback, which I'm dreading, I think there are many things that I want to get in and fix.

I do so much of my school work on the computer these days. I grade papers, give students feedback, set up assignments, etc. etc. I'm glad I got to be part of the eMINTS grant.

No comments: